Travel links to get you where you’re going and quick.
Below are great travel websites! I use all these travel sites, and I’ve put them in order of my faves:
- Hotels.com Hotels.com is my favorite travel website. I’ve been using them for years and now they have partnered with VRBO and Expedia which will give you OneKeyCash to spend on future stays for each dollar you spend on any of the websites. I’ve used hotels.com all over the world for not only hotels but for stays in apartments and condos too. The customer service is top-notch and always willing to help. The cancellation policy is for real – usually it’s the night before and *zip* the money is right back into my account without any issues.
- VRBO.com This is an awesome site for booking homes anywhere in the world. Their website is easy to use and communication by VRBO is excellent. The total price is on the preview listing page as well as the starred rating. I’ve been using VRBO for years with no issues at all even when needing to rebook during quarantine in 2020. They have partnered with Hotels.com and Expedia for rewards (OneKeyCash) earning money off of future stays.
- Orbitz.com I’ve been using Orbitz since they began in 2001. They are reliable and sometimes have better deals than all the other travel websites. It’s especially great for a multi-city trip. You get a very large discount for booking flight and car together.
- Cheaptickets.com I use cheaptickets.com often as it is a one-stop shop and the website is easy to use. Plus cheaptickets.com has a fun page where you can put in some parameters (e.g., beach vs. city, hot vs. cold) to narrow down your place of escape. There’s a last minute deals page too. And a student travel hub which shows discounts for college students.
- Travelocity This website has been around a long time with a good reputation. The website is clean, easy to use and offers every type of reservation you need for travel. I’ve used them for years with no issues at all.
- Park Sleep Fly For those who do not live close to the airport or have a super early flight and need/want to stay the night at a hotel before that flight then this is for you! You can stay the night at the hotel and leave your car at the hotel for the duration of the trip. The airport has an airport shuttle service that will bring you to/from the airport to your car. Great deal!
- AirFare Watchdog Find the top fares from your location or to anywhere (which is fun – to see where you can go on the cheap), compares fares from the biggest travel websites, offers an alert for a reduced price on a route sent to your email, includes flights from the smaller airlines (that are not on all the bigger comparative travel websites)
- Trip.com Everything you need at one website/app for a trip anywhere in the world. Plus it’s the only one selling train passes for Eurail and Interrail at this time.
- Travelpro. We have used Travelpro for years, as it was an airline employee exclusive product for a long time. Now it’s available to everyone. Their luggage holds up really well with lots of travel and banging around which is why you see so many airline employees still choosing Travelpro.
- Some of my favorite products: QuickTripAdventures Favorite Travel Products